A. PREPARATION ACTIVITIES
A1 ESTABLISHMENT OF PROJECT OFFICE
The office was established in assigned spaces on the area of Regional Board of Infrastructure in Kraków – military complex on ul. Skrzatów 2 in Kraków.
A2 PREPARATION OF TENDER DOCUMENTATION
The preparation of tender documentation for the following tasks was entrusted to the companies set within the request for proposal.
Tender documentation in the field of the following tasks was set:
1. Checking and demining the areas.
2. Removal of trees and bushes from the surface of restored natural habitats – active protection.
3. Monitoring of protective action effects.
4. Purchase of 4×4 vehicle.
A3 PURCHASE OF EQUIPMENT FOR CROSS COUNTRY TASKS
The following equipment was purchased:
1. Mitsubishi L200 (4×4 with a cylinder capacity of 2.5-3.0 DIESEL)
3. GPS Germin Oregon 650t
5. Subsoilers and sand cleaner
A4 CLEANING THE SITE OF UNEXPLODED BOMBS
THE TASK INCLUDES:
1. Checking and cleaning the site of explosives and dangerous substances PWIN within the project LIFE12 NAT/PL/000031: “Complex protection of non-forest natural habitats on military areas in the field of the Nature 2000” – works performed by GeoFusion Group Sp. z o.o., ul. Opatkowicka 1, 30-499 Kraków on the basis of the agreement on 6th August 2014. The contract deadline: 6th August 2014 – 30th June 2015.
2. The scope of activities within the task:
detection, removal and destruction of: explosives, unexploded bombs and ammunition,
a) Performance of demining works to a depth of min. 1.2 meters relying on remains of explosives, unexploded bombs and ammunition, other explosives, remains of other explosives, all metallic objects on the appointed area;
b) Issue of the certificate confirming the safety within the workings;
c) Cleaning the site after performed works and restoration to the natural state areas after mining PWiN including removal from the site of illegal dumps, rubble, scrap and all dumps arose as a result of performed works;
d) Performance of archeological supervision during performed works;
e) Resumption (establishment on the site) the border of the site in order to proper performance of field work.