Task assignment and assessment briefing for people dealing with the issues of Environmental Protection in the Wrocław 4th Regional Logistics Base (4 RBLOG).
A task assignment and assessment briefing for people dealing with the issues of environmental protection in the Wrocław 4th RBLOG and in the 2,4,43,44,45 section for environmental protection of the Military Economic Division took place in Świeradów Zdrój from the 19 to 23 October 2015.
The thematic scope of the briefing included:
- Permits concerning waste management – basic requirements, decisions, records, reporting.
- The Environmental Protection Law in the field of gas and dust emission – permits, applications.
- The organization of environmental protection on the administered territory, problems and tasks.
– controls, supervisions in 2014,
– conclusions on the activities of the Military Economic Division,
– assessment of the environmental situation of the area administered by the Military Economic Division,
– Other proposals.
One of the training blocks included the guidelines of the Life + project regarding the protection of natural habitats within the Natura 2000 area – Błędowska Desert. The classes were given by Justyna Markiewicz-Kuchta, a representative of our project and a Senior Specialist for the Life + project.